Wars, trade agreements and other changes in the geopolitical landscape mean that it is time to update your globe. Here at Replogle Globe Store we value providing you with the most current and up- to-date products and offer a discount of up to fifty-percent of the retail value of a replacement sphere or ball and ring as part of our Updatable Globe Program. This discount is available in the United States. In order to redeem this discount you will need to record the model number of your globe and the month and date of purchase in a safe place. In the event of a change in geopolitical boundaries, country names, capital city or other updates affecting the validity of the globe you will need this information.
Prior to contacting the Replogle Globe Store, please gather this information:
1. Make sure that the sphere of the globe you would like to update is a Replogle product.
This information can be located inside the crest of the map which is located in the Pacific Ocean above Hawaii.
2. Please make sure that your globe is no older the 15 years. For assistance in determining the age of the sphere, reference the article on " How Old Is Your Globe"
3. Note what material your globe is constructed from press craft or vinyl
4. Include two photographs of your globe, one needs to include the sphere and a second photo needs to include the stand as well as a close-up of the South Pole.
5. This offer currently includes several 9", 12", 16", 20" and 32" globe balls, please measure the diameter of your globe and include this measurement.
6. Please submit your request for this discount along with your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to assist you we will need all of this information.
Additional fees such as taxes or shipping and handling may be applicable. Replogle Globe Store reserves the right to discontinue any product. Globes that have been discontinued may no longer be available as replacement, a substitute may be provided instead. Allow approximately 6-8 weeks for delivery